Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Asg 1: HTML Resume

What?


A page dedicated to me, Michelle Rock



Who?

Michelle Rock!
student at James Madison University
studying graphic design
and minoring in sociology!

Tell me more...

from Yorktown, VA
graduated from the IB Program at York High School in 2009
member of the JMU E.A.R.T.H. Club, AIGA student chapter, Artworks Intern

Do you have any skills?

I know how to read
and kinda sorta know Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign stuff
I also know how to write sometimes

Hobbies?

reading, writing, eating, drinking coffee in excessive amounts,
people watching, flossing, cracking my knuckles, sarcasm,
obsessively checking my email, playing solitaire,
laughing at my own jokes

You're fantastic! How can I learn more about you?

By all means! Check out my blog
Or feel free to email me





©michellerock

No comments:

Post a Comment